Thursday, September 2, 2010

all good things come to an end.

Well this is going to be the last post. We made it back home a day earlier than anticipated. After driving to Milwaukee, we realized we were only 5-6 minutes away from Detroit so why not go home? Matt has school Thursday and Fri, and I had a bunch of stuff to do before school started so why not?

Watching the tigers take on the Twins at Target field was so so much fun. I was happy to root on our Tigers, even though they lost.

Well the highlight of the trip came when were about 10 miles south of detroit, less than a half hour away from home. I got pulled over for speeding, and he did give me a ticket. He claims I was going 87, I think it was a little less, but the limit was 70. Oh well. We ALMOST made it to Detroit without getting a ticket. But it was expected.

Thanks for reading though! And for all the support of family and friends :]

1 comment:

  1. At least you got a ticket in Detroit so you did not have to mess with another state.. :)

    ReplyDelete